Vendulizamab

Posted , 2 users are following.

Could any one give me some advice. I am currently having infliximab infusions but am worried about the side effects. Has anyone got experience of vendulizamab infusions.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Tina, 

I was on Infliximab and felt quite sick. I had permanent flu like symptoms and was continually tired.  I ended up failing the Infliximab and had a severe flare up. 

I am now on Vedolizumab and am doing really well. I’ve oy been on it for a few months but am doing really well at the moment.

You can also find associated side effects on the internet. 

Hope that helps.  

Ruth

• Posted

Thanks for your reply Ruth. I feel very poorly on infliximab. I will speak to the nurse and see if I can change to vendulizamab. How long after stopting the infliximab did you have to wait till you started the vendulizamab.
    • Posted

Well I had the last of my accute doses of Infliximab and went about 9/10 weeks until my first dose of Vedolizumab. I’m not sure what the minimum timeframe is for swapping from one to another. 

Ruth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.