Venlafaxine 225mg - missing tabs, nausea, hopeless

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

Venlafaxine routinely makes me sick. If I take it on an empty stomach, or too soon after eating before food has settled, I will get sick. If I take it too late in the day (after 3pm) I get terrible restless legs and twitches and can't sleep. But I have always had a delicate stomach and can't eat if I'm not hungry, and if I eat in the morning before I'm ready I will get sick... I'm finding it so hard to take this and my life has no routine to help me find a moment at the same time of each day.

Does anyone else experience this? I was put on it over a year ago, dose was upped to 225mg about 8 months ago, and it's become so hard I'm missing it for days at a time and having bad withdrawal but it's better than throwing up all the time... except I'm so so down.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.