Venlafaxine 75mg for 4 weeks and 5 days/help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone feel spaced out and just numb from Anxiety. It's a weird feeling to try and describe but just don't feel right. It's like the mind has shut off. I find myself trying to remember what I did yesterday to snap myself out of it but it's tough so it's like I am getting dementia. It seems to go away when I don't think about it but as we all know that's very hard to do. It scares me so much because I think it has to be something else then anxiety and depression. It's like I have lived the past two weeks in a dream like state. I have been on Venlafaxine 75mg 4 weeks and 5 days  now so hopefully this will go away sometime. I am worried it never will. sad😔

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi hilda i wonder if you are experiencing something like depersonalisation  or derealisation  perhaps

i do know the feeling you describe i think,  i got it when i was in such a bad way that my mind pretty much decided to 'stop' for a while.  i experienced totally dreamless sleep for  a while also, which was really strange as i always have dreams at night.

i hope you feel better soon.  if things do get too much for you go and see your doctor ok

• Posted

Yes its depresonalitation it goes away in the afternoons but the next day I wake up with very bad depersonaltation abd i forget that a day before i had a great time😞 how long did it take for your's to go away????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.