Venlafaxine - dosage of beads within prolonged release capsules

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hello...i need to taper down really slowly...over years i suspect...from venlafaxine as i've had no success with more conventional/faster methods. My plan was to remove one little bead, see how it goes for a week, then two etc...However, they're all different sizes! Does anyone know if the size is related to the dosage of drug or to the amount of coating (i.e. the the bigger beads relase their drug later than the smaller ones)?

Thanks smile

2 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hey.. i want to know... what gonna happen if i take 10 dose of venlafaxine - prolonged release at a time??

• Posted

You need to weigh the beads they are different

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.