venlafaxine effexor

Posted , 4 users are following.

how many beads do you take out of capsule of venlafaxine 159 mg to start withdrawaling?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Withdrawing from drugs is about reducing the dose over several weeks with your GP's advice, you should not do it the way your thinking about that is not safe. See your GP to disscuss. 
  • Posted

i been on this poision for 17 years.i am a prisioner to it.i was just asking how many beads do you take out.sorry to it takes more than a fe weeks.it takes months plus months.i was really asking anne
  • Posted

Hi. No one bead inside the capsules is the same. Each one will have slightly different amounts of chemicals within it. So just be aware you won't accurately be able to calculate the levels of what you are actually taking because of the variation.

Good luck with your withdrawal though, I went cold turkey and that was definitely a mistake! But like you I just felt it was poison and wanted it out of my system asap

• Posted

the horriable withdrwals i went through for nine months.dr took me off in four days.i had suicidal thoughts and the whole nine yarrds.to me ths is a poison to me.
    • Posted

No I've been off it for three weeks now. The vomiting and sickly feelings have stopped, but I still feel dizzy and really hot. The feelings are slowly improving though.
    • Posted

had to go back on five days ago trying to lower ever so slow.how long did it take you 1 day i been there to.it just got worse. cold turkey is no fun.
    • Posted

they quit working after 17 years
    • Posted

I just stopped immediately, I didn't reduce gradually at all. These first three weeks have been tough but things are now slowly improving. Luckily I'm off work due to my breakdown a few months ago, otherwise I couldn't of coped with the cold turkey whilst working!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.