Venlafaxine now 300 mg. sr

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello all well i have had some horrible moments lately feeling so low and worrying about everything no sleepthe doctor has of yesterday increased my ven to 300 mg mod realisemy 225 was capsules the 300 is a white round tablet moderate realise well see how it goes i hope it sorts me out all the years on ven some 15 + years i have never been

on such a high dose i suppose they will take a couple of weeks to start working hopefully these will sort me outthank you for listening best wishes michael x

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

how is the increase in the tablets going? ive had to increase mine and im on week 3 now and still feeling anxiety a bit.. added another 37.5mg on top of my usual dose of 225mg hoping to feel stable soon

• Edited

hello this is my week 8 i felt better at week 6 but noe my vision is blury and i only have the sight of one eye its very frightening i dont realy know what to do next reduce or the blurry sighti wish i could pack them in altoghter god bless mike

• Posted

hows the increase going? you working at the mo? are you able to go out and do stuff?

• Posted

hello how are you now?

i need to know does your blury vision go away when time pass and body adjust the new dose

cause i am now experiencing blurry vision as well

the thing am worried about i ben on this medication for 9 years never experience this blurry thing

and i feel so anxious do you think when i increase the dose the blur will fade away ?

• Edited

im 5 weeks into my increase and im feeling spaced out and on edge when im out having walks or going shops... did any of you guys have this?

• Posted

i am now stuck

when get back to ven 3 years ago i start it again on 75mg

and 3 years was doing good there was up and down but was manageable

now week ago i start experiencing some effects similar to side effects

feel some internal back head tremors and specially around my ears zone. and expand do the middle of mack back head

and my anxiety start from there then start to feel lil dizzy similar to withdrawals so i think thants signs where my medication stop working

because it left me now to feel like am not on any medication where start feel panics again and bad depression

so what do you recommend add new medication or try increase my dose

does that signs that the drug not working anymore?

its really weird thou

how about you dear how do you feel now on the new dose

i think you need to be patient i swear for me when start the medication all over again second episode it tooks around 7 months to sitle and my anxiety and dippression fades yes i ben so so patient

i have real experience for long long patience with this drug i never give up fast so that i give it long long time to wait until give its goods

• Posted

i want to give a hint

stupidly before i experience this

i was on herbal mixture that my father told me it can help losing weight

it was boiling ginger and turmeric and diluted with water and drink at early morning with swallowing raw sectioned garlic AND I TOOK THAT FOR OVER A MONTH

and then i started to experience Effexor withdrawal and pooping up

i ben reading for hours to see if that may cuase the poop up of the antidepressant and many studies showed that these mixures can affext the metabolism of the drug and may cause increasing in anxiety and depression

OW MY GOD!

ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEA !

• Edited

hello there i managed to reduce down to 111mg sr capsules but sadly my depression got far worse angry all the time its awful i still have the blurry vision like you i have been on ven a long time some 30 yrs only in the last two i have suffered the blurry vision so from 300 mg to 111 mg the blurry vision is still with mewhat next i dont knowi have had to increase to 150 mg sr from todayHELP

• Posted

how are you getting on with the 300mg? think i might need to increase to 300mg as i keep getting startled easy and nervousness.. i went up to 262mg 6 weeks ago

• Edited

hi tom im now on 75 mg sr ive been on this for 6 days but today yuk i feel awfull and useless panicking i went to the shop had panic attack i only wanted to stop my blurry visionbut on 300 or 75 its still the same i dont know what to do next

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.