venlafaxine overdose?

Posted , 9 users are following.

patient.info has removed the content of this discussion and will contact the user directly.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

Are you on your own xxx
    • Posted

Please get to a doctor, obviously I don't know ur situation but this isn't the answer. No matter how bad things seem just now they will get better. There are plenty of people here u can talk to who can offer advice, or just to listen. Please get some help x
    • Posted

I reported this post . Hope others did as well. It makes me sad.
  • Posted

Oh Hun please ring doc ASAP please !! Things may seem bad now but will get better 
  • Posted

Hello there. Your a beautiful person who is much loved and precious to your family. With alot to offer. Please don't get sick and call your go asap, or go to ER asap. Your a valued human being. Please keep us posted.😊 And call gp immediately
    • Posted

Hello. I've taken that med and it works well. As I said please don't stay alone walk around house drink lots of water and call ambulance as that's a too high dose for anyone and you'll get sick. Call ambulance and tell them what you've taken and let them get it out of your system asap. Please keep me posted. Its too much medicine

• Posted

To be honest, as a sufferer of bpd I look to these websites for peer support. It is not a site to reveal this kind of information which can be extremely harmful to other people who are going through similar feelings and emotions. Please ring the relevant help.
    • Posted

You obviously dont know anything about suicide, yes you may have bpd, and YOU look to these websites for peer support, and n YOUR opinion this isnt a site to reveal this kind of information which can be extremely harmful to other people...well welcome to the real world where suicide does happen...it happens everywhere, and there are a lot of programmes out there to make people more aware of suicide...when a person decides to take their life, thats it...no sugar coating it for those who cant cope with the word overdose or suicide...i only hope Danielle makes a full recovery and can get the things sorted that drove her to this
    • Posted

Without going into details, I can empathise with Danielle on not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. I am fully aware of implications etc. I recently lost a friend to suicide and to say I am not aware of the real world is a bit understated. I'm certainly not putting my opinion on other people at all and I apologise if it comes across like that but I've been in that very dark place and still am. I just think that some people are extremely vulnerable and gullible and when I'm not well I know that my whole sense of reality doesn't exist so I understand that Danielle isn't feeling any hope and is reaching out for help, but I just want those people whom I mentioned above to be considered. My friend had tried taking her life so many times and some people just brushed it off as attention seeking but it wasn't, she couldn't face her life. On any site like this we as users should be trying to encourage each other to do the right thing no matter how hard it may be but for someone who may read this and be on that edge may just get pushed over....
    • Posted

Hi guys, I Hope the mods can confirm that they acted on our reports last night and that the relevant agencies have been involved.  After that I Would like to see this thread removed and a clear statement from the site as to their procedures in situations such as these, to enable posters to feel equipped on how to deal with posts such as these.  It's totally understandable that posters are being judged on their responses, however, it's totally unfair and unreasonable.  Wildrover you have valid points as does Robyn, hence my request for thread removal.  In a situation that is utterly outside any of our control, immediate action was required by those who were equipped to take action. The site administrators. it is indeed damaging to subsequently leave this thread up, and whilst responding to a cry for help, it is a situation for professionals and not suitable for the general publics 'opinions'. Of course we hope to hear from D anielle that she is indeed doing  ok, but it's unfair on both her and forum users to be hovering around holding their breath for news.  Xxxx
    • Posted

i only told it as it was, as ive attempted suicide 3 times, if people need things sugar coated well they shouldnt be on this site, so much for freedom of speech, go ahead and delete my comments, i wont be holding my breath any time soon or coming back to this site.
    • Posted

No deletion here. I be been 5 weeks off effexor.  I still have some dark moments. I had horrible anxiety not depression. But this site and my husband and family support has helped me. 

I'm just glad you are here to talk if need to !!

Keep talking!!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.