Venlafaxine peach and white

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anyone help me I've been on 75mg twice a day venlafaxine they are peach circlular n say 75 and bl on the other side. I've just picked up my repeat prescription and these are white and say 93 on one side and 7382 on the other side I'm confused is this the wrong tablet it says venlafaxine on the box xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well mine are white with no markings on them so they obviously come in several different guises.
  • Posted

I am on 150mg and they are red but don’t say the name on, it’s most likely a different supplier. But I would call the pharmacy to double check.

Buggsy 

• Posted

Let us know how you get on, I hope it’s something as simple as it’s different brand.

Once I got prescribed 5 mg of OxyContin 1 x 3 times a day, I opened the pack and they were 50 mg 3 times a day. Massive difference and dr said with my other meds it might have killed me.  

Since then I always check if I don’t recognise. 

Buggsy ☺️X

• Posted

Thanks for your reply I double checked with chemist it's defo the same tablet just a different packaging xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.