Venlafaxine sweating

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi,

Has anyone else got any problems sweating on venlafaxine? I'm on 300 mg per day and i'm noticing sweat dripping off me in these temperatures.

?Has anyone found anything that eleviates the symptoms?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have the worst night sweats where I wake up drenched! It is an awfully yucky feeling. During the day I get so sweaty too! It has been hot but when I look around I am the only one soaked in sweat. So gross.
  • Posted

Hi James,

I'm a 48 year old woman close to menopause.  I feel like I was having way more hot flashes before going on the drug but Ive heard that men having excessive sweating is common.  I don't use anything during the hot flashes I just tough it out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.