VENLAFAXINE WITHDRAWAL

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have decided to come off this drug and was only on 10 weeks. I have tapered as advised by doctors. For last 3 days been on 18mg (quartering 37.5mg) taking 9mg morning and 9mg night and still feeling rough. Headache, nausea, dizziness and tired. DETERMINED to stick at this dose any suggestions when im going to feel better?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

you are brave but its good you not been on tbis med for long it should be easier to taper of slowly

i got count beads in my capsules to taper slow

• Posted

Hi, how do you feel now? It's my 6th say off Ven and yesterday was a bit better but today nausea is back, slight headache, exhaustion. I have also been on Sertraline for 5 weeks so I hope it helps with the withdrawals. I am not going back on Ven!! I was on the last 37.5 for a few days and then stopped. I am wondering how long will it last...?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.