verrucae

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been trying apple cider vinegar on mosaic verrucae for a year and a half now. It certainly controls the growth but I cannot get complete rid of them. I am in a circular pattern of loads of skin coming off in the bath, like they've gone but soon after the 'growing' sensation occurs and I'm back to square one. I have had them for 22 years now and am really fed up. Doctors don't want to know and nothing seems to work. I have tried everything out there and nothing works. I have leukopenia - a weak immune system which led me to having Hodgkins Lymphoma which was 'cured' but the verrucae have remained persistent throughout. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

just keep going, all you see is the surface if you imagine it shrinking in size in terms of its depth. Mine took a good year to get rid of but I only had it for a couple of years before discovering this forum. Dont forget the duck tape to stop the air getting to it

• Posted

hang on in the there. ACV helped me get rid of mine. 12 hours a day of cotton pad soaked in ACV covered with duct tape. take it off and let your skin breathe when you go to bed at night. good luck

• Posted

Verruca vulgaris is the common wart. Verruca vulgaris are common warts, which are caused by infection with human papillomavirus. Such warts can develop anywhere on the skin and frequently appear on the cuticle (the skin at the base of the nail) and sometimes the area beneath the nail

• Posted

Thanks, shaliniVINAY, but I knew this already. Doesn't help me to get rid of the blasted things!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.