Verrucas are gone

Posted , 6 users are following.

my daughter suffered badly with verrucas after trawling the net I found apple cider vinegar. We used it and it did work except for one really large stubborn one. So they kept coming back. We went to the doctors the first one just froze them and caused a lot of pain the second one prescribed a tablet. Amazingly it worked after about a week they were all gone. The miracle cure is heart burn relief tablets. Now at the time my daughter was 10 and they are not advised for under 12s but since the doc had prescribed them it was fine and we now just buy them from the chemist the strength he prescribed was Ranitidine 150mg.

She took the tablets until the verrucas had all gone then stopped taking them however the verrucas do come back but she takes them again at the first sign of one and it goes again.

The problem is that her body has the virus in it and it will never go. Her body is high in natural anti histamines which stop the body from realising there is a virus to fight. The Ranitidine blocks the antihistamines enough for the body to notice and do something about it.

We don’t use any other treatment for verrucas as this is easy quick and painless. Hope this helps some more of you in being verruca free.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Very helpful information to pass along, and very happy 😊 your daughter is doing well. Is there any way to remove the virus from her system. Would antiviral meds help? Or is this something she could out grow? 

Thank you for sharing the info, I have another unrelated problem called psoriasis.  I have tried ratinidine . And it does help with the itchiness of psoriasis, since it is a older antihistamine also helps if some medications causes itching as side effects.  None of the new antihistimes help the itchiness at all. 

I think we are on to something. 

Hopfully we'll hear from more posters.

have a great evening!

• Posted

Thank you for sharing this information. Interesting stuff. Maybe ranitidine should be repurposed for treating other histamine-related conditions. Hopefully, you can also find a way to remove the virus from your daughter.
  • Posted

I had many warts as a kid. My doctor said to buy either vitamin E. Or vitamin A capsules and poke it open and apply. We did it daily and in about a week they were just gone

As I has kids my oldest daughter had warts and the Dr said he can't freeze them because there are way too many. I bought vitamin E. And A because I couldn't remember what one is was. And we applied this daily and again in a week no warts.  My youngest daughter had warts later and we also put it on here but we sprinkled a capsule of muellin ( herb). On the oil and covered it. The warts have not come back in more than 20 years 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.