vertigo

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have just been diagnosed with vertigo has anyone else got this along with fibro n what can I do to help it any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Gentle hugs xxxx

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Debbie,

There are medications to help with verdigo. I wish I knew more Fybro can be so cruel. Wishing you all the best! Hang in there sweetie! hugs to you!

• Posted

Debbie if it's just an attack, which I hope it is, there is-hope is spelled these right Stemitel also Cerc which are a prescription med..these will help...don't understand why the doc would'nt have you prescribe ..I'm in Australia so the might be called something else...be blessed:-) xxxxx
    • Posted

Hi christin have been prescribed meds for this helping a bit but still quiet bad thanks for ur reply

Gentle hugs x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.