Vertigo

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been suffering with vertigo. Apparently i do not have any other symptoms. Suggest me something to get rid of vertigo.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Which Vertigo do you have ?

I can only suggest help for Meniere disease . Reduce salt , drink only when you are thirsty and take 3 showers a day . If you still get an attack just walk for 4 hours non stop , it worked for me

• Posted

It really depends what is causing your vertigo. There are so many causes. So ask your go to investigate it. A full blood check including b12 and ferritin. And take it from there. Investigating what causes it is important then you can rectify it appropriately. I spent 3 years vestibular exercises only to find that it was not an ear problem. So full blood test.

• Posted

Go = gp sorry stupid

• Posted

vertigo is a symptom not a disease. you need to find out what's causing it first. could be lots of things. ent or neurotologist is the doctor to see.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.