Vertigo

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was on Tobi IV antibioctic and ended up with vertigo for over a year and a half which is a side effect. Anyone else experience this?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I do Tobramycin breathing treatments 28 days on then 28 days off, for me this has helped me so much, I will always have the Pseudomonas infection in my lungs but the Tobramycin breathing treatments keeps the Pseudomonas infection at bay and I feel so good, the best I have felt in the last 10 years, if you do the Tobramycin breathing treatments then the Tobramycin goes directly to your lungs and doesn't get in your blood stream to effect your organs, I also do a lot of immune support because the Pseudomonas infection will take over and kill you if your immune system gets low, but with me doing the Tobramycin breathing treatments and immune support I feel so good, I don't even feel sick, but if I didn't take care of myself then the Pseudomonas infection in my lungs could kill be fast, this Pseudomonas is what kills sick patients in hospitals because their immune system are low.

• Posted

I agree I had a pseudomas infeection 2 years ago.I do TOBI just 3 days a week, and it is enough.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.