Vertigo and eye alignment problems

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a 25 female, taking no medications. I had vertigo 3 months ago and had a chiropractor adjust my atlas so the fluid in my ear could drain, which fixed the issue. For the last week i noticed symtoms of vertigo, but have been extremely tired, sleeping 9+ hours a night and taking 1-2 hour naps after work, when I normally do just fine after 6-8 hours of sleep each night. I never fully feel awake this past week. I noticed that when I look in the top right corner with my eyes, that my vision does not fully line up. I get very bad motion sickness while driving, not normal for me, and have been feeling like I'm going to pass out. I'm not sure if this is vertigo, or something else. My vision isn't lining up straight and ive been feeling dizziness and like I'm going to faint. Any idea what this could be?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you had your eyes tested? I would have that done just to rule out anything there.

Your symptoms are vague. I had similar symptoms at the onset of auto immune disease but also had stomach issues and finally developed joint pain. What does your doctor say? Any blood tests done?

• Posted

What's the atlas got to do with the liquid in your ear? Otherwise, neck problems can cause dizziness, afects the neck-ocular reflex, ear presure, ear pain and also neck pain..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.