Vertigo or something else?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone, iv been suffering from dizziness for 2months now and really can't take anymore 😔, it's got to the point I can't go out on my own ie take children to school, shopping, ect it's really getting me down, in 2 weeks time I'm supposed to be going to Disney land Paris and really don't think I can go, it started in November, but did have the odd episode before, it feels like I'm walking on a sponge and the floor is moving, also when I'm stood still talking to people I feel like I'm in a dream and it's not really happening, and the the dizziness comes I have to stand with my legs apart to feel safe, or if it happens when I'm walking I tend to walk on my tiptoes is anybody else experience this? Would be greatful of some feed back thank you x

2 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Michelle....First of all I am so glad that I hear someone else say they feel the floor moving under them...I feel like drs think I am crazy when I say that.......But with that being said I know how you are feeling and I am sorry you are going through this.....What tests have been done???what drs did you see??  Not going to lie  this might be a long process.......rolleyes   But there is a light at the end of the tunnel
    • Posted

It's lovely to hear someone say that, to be onest I have had not a lot done, I've had my bloods done all fine looked in my ears there fine but did mention next time I go if nothing is no better I will get referred I've just been given a lot of different meds to try and they are not working x
    • Posted

I used to have constant pressure, tension headache, off balance, anxiety and panic attack for 3 months. After CT scan shows normal my symptoms reduced at least 60 to 70 percent. I went to see a chiropractor and asked him to manipulate my occipital bones, neck and work on my head (craniotherapy). I always drink more water ( i was dehydrated) and massage my head everyday and now my condition has improved 95 percent..
    • Posted

Sometimes those meds take awhile to work......depending what they gave you....keep posting

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.