Vertigo w/ anxiety?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all. I recently started experiencing this whole "vertigo with anxiety" thing. I'm not sure if it's directly related to my anxiety as it's came and not gone away. sad 

I actually had an ear infection about 3 weeks ago and was wondering if that could be the cause of it? I feel that it's worse when i'm sitting, as if i just came out of a day of being on a boat. IT could be my anxiety making me focus on it, but it's incredibly debilitating and i was wondering what everyone thought? Ear infection side effects or just anxiety?? (i've never had an ear infection before now lol.) 

Does anyone have any tips on how to not focus on it? I also have been recently getting this dull headaches. Could that be from anxiety as well? Went to my GP & did blood work everything was fine. 

Tips?? Am i just spending too much time reading about anxiety disorder? Lol!! 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

you should call your gp on this one. Yes it happens but please call your gp and if possible see an ent. It could be inflammation in your canal, ear, inner ear, middle ear. It could be viral labrynthitis.no need to guess any of it. Based on the fact you had an ear infection absolutely call  the gp.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.