Very bad fatigue, chest pains during sport and rest and no abnormal test results

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello, I need some help.

Im a 27 year old woman and have an autism and ADHD diagnosis.

Im 178 cm and 115 kg

Im on 50 mg Citalopram, 7.5 mg mirtazepine, 1 mg risperidone, 60 mg strattera and 200 mg iron pills.

recent month Ive been having really bad fatigue, as well with chest pains over the last half year.

Ive been to the doctor about the chest pains and she has listened to my heart with her stethoscope and she says its good.

My blood was drawn last week because of the fatigue but nothing really out of the ordinary. my white blood count is at 12 but the rest is fine.

I play waterpolo 2 times a week, and a lot of the time I get really bad aches in my chest while playing that worsen during the training.

it also sometimes happens when Im just laying on the couch.

I sleep well during the night but wake up feeling so tired every night.

Has anyone experienced this? What could it be?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.