Very bad pain from past few weeks. PLEASE HELP

Posted , 2 users are following.

From the past 2 weeks I've been having very bad headache either at the sides of my head or my forehead. It sometimes goes to my jaws,cheekbones and teeth. And almost everyday there is drainage in my throat. These past few days I've also been having this weird pressure inside my head like something is flowing very hard, my head also shakes or like vibrates. I went to my doctor he said it's just tension headache though I don't have any tension and I don't think it's that.

Some other things are that my blood pressure is perfectly fine. And I had very bad anxiety few weeks before . It still is there a little because this headache makes me believe that I am having symptoms of aneurysm or a stroke.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rish

I have not got a cure for your problem, but I thought of a couple of possibilities.

1. You could be coming down with Shingles. If you develop a rash then you need urgent anti-viral treatment. It could also be internal Shingles that do not form a rash, but cause many aches, including headaches. 

2. Something you have come in contact with during this time could be causing an allergic reaction. Check anything different at this time, and eliminate it.

3. Is the problem weather related. High humidity and very cold weather can cause severe headaches.

3. If it is an allergic problem, then take one 1000mg capsule of Evening Primrose Oil daily, and see if there is any improvement. 

Read my post “Sinus Infection-An Effective Treatment, for more details.

Kind Regards  Ray.

• Posted

Hey Raymond. Thanks for replying.

I got a blood test done a few weeks back which told me that I have mild eosinophilia. It's an allergic reaction in my blood. Another thing is that I used to have sinus when I was a kid. It's really getting to me as I told above that I have anxiety . I'll try the primrose oil you suggested. Thanks for sharing.

• Posted

And another thing is like to said that I never had this type of pressure before it's so weird that my had starts to shake or vibrate. It gets more if I like down or when I'm sitting.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.