Very confused please help-HPV?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone. I have had almost everyday itching on the folds of my labia since January. I have tested negative for other STIs, including herpes, yeast meds do not work, BV negative, I am at my wits end. It is so uncomfortable and I've been crying out of frustration. Doctors and I can't figure out what's wrong.

I was seeing someone from August-Nov and we would have unprotected sex, I received two Gardasil shots before becoming sexually active. I heard warts can be very itchy, is it possible I have warts and do not know? I have another appt scheduled but I just can't wait and needed to talk about it. Thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

im desling with the same thing, i think its my forcyed spots but idk im annoyed and have become full of anxiety with any little itch down there

• Posted

ugh finally someone gets it!!! seriously ive felt so alone in this

• Posted

i feel the same ! my obgyn told me to "stay off the internet" bc im obsessing over any little thing.. but ive talked to females and they dont experience the itching or soreness so what else do i do? apparently each time we have a pap done the only thing they do test for is hpv ( the thing that causes warts) so u would of tested positive on ur last one if u had them? if all ur tests came back negative u should talk to a dermitologist maybe its lechen sclurosis ( its spelled different ). i have a apt with a new obgyn so hopefully she can help me

• Posted

please let me know how it goes!! i have one coming up too. wishing you the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.