Very dizzy, constantly tired, neck pain... I can't function now

Posted , 1 user is following.

This has gotten significantly worse the past few days.

I hyperventilated for the first time about four days ago, but I calmed down, and nothing else happened. I don't know if that can have lasting effects, can't find anything online.

My head and face hurt a little bit, neck hurts a bit more. I'm also fatigued no matter how much sleep I have. I feel like I have to hold my head up half the time. It feels heavy, and I have to try very hard to do anything without going faint. I feel like I have to prop my chin on a cup or something when I'm sitting at a desk to take pressure off my neck and my head.

I don't know if this matters, but I had covid last October. First time I caught it was Delta, and I happened to have pneumonia at that time, so it was particularly bad. I had this same kind of fatigue with covid, but I don't seem to have any other covid symptoms right now.

I don't have health insurance, and the hospital actually made me worse with their covid protocols last year, so I am actually pretty scared right now. I don't know if this is vertigo or not, but it seems like it could be Cervical Vertigo.

If anyone has any idea, please let me know - and please let me know how I can treat Cervical Vertigo without going back to that hell hole.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.