Very dry area during sex

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 54 and my period stopped three years ago. I discovered recently that l felt the usual pain of my period but none yet.The problem is that l feel dry during sex.

Is this as a result of menopause and if yes please what do l use to lubricate it. I feel bad each time it happens.

Thank you

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, yes it is a classic symptom of menopause. Are you in UK or abroad? Pm me and I'll tell you what to try and where to go to get it. Big hugs X

• Posted

i am 10 years post meno and have found the best thing for dryness is organic coconut oil twice a day plus used as,a lubricant during sex
    • Posted

Hi if your in the UK try this SYLK it's very good water based product I use to use it quit slippery substance let me know ok

• Posted

You can get various products to deal with the dryness problem. Boots do at least 3, or go and get a really good lube from somewhere like Ann Summers or online Lovehoney or Ann Summers. XXX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.