Very excessive pressurized bloating, a different problem with my digestive system everyday.

Posted , 3 users are following.

So usually after food specially lunch I get REALLY bloated. I don't think it's everyday but I do a lot. it's not just a regular gassing to me at least. It's really really pressurized and also hard to get out of my stomach. it makes me feel like I almost am going to throw up

everyday I have a different problem but one thing that's consistent is above my bladder and the area under my belly button I feel like it's a little heavy and swollen? I doubt it is visually but it's really heavy and feels strange. Someday I keep constantly and constantly going to the bathroom I feel like something is pushing my bladder from the inside underneath it.

I also keep feeling like I'm swallowing and then well passing the gas again. I can't control the swallowing of gas it's so weird! I have to sadly be loud to be able to release it sometimes. It's really terrible but I can't shake the feeling of keeping it inside.

My head also feels weird. specially when I move it around sometimes. it's like sometime I feel like my soul is leaving my head! it's a strange feeling. I just feel so unwell. many times sensitive to sound and light too

right now my top right and left side of abdomen hurts.

I'm a 19 year old trans woman on 2mg Estradiol valerate 3 times a day, 50mg cyrpotrone acetate once a day. 1mg finastride once a day and take 25mg of trazodone at nights to sleep

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I forgot to mention that for a while I keep eating and never feeling full. I also am gaining weight constantly. Although I've heard my HRT increases your weight anyway. I'm only 3 months on HRT

• Posted

Try simethecone anti-gas tablets.

• Posted

I tried dimethicone is it the same? when I google it in my country it shows that. I some of that.

Also I'm better now but this keeps happening specially after food. is there anything I can do? Also my head is still weird.

I sometimes hold the urge or delay the urge to go to the bathroom btw. Or just sleep it off. could doing this for some time be causing this? I also live in a house where my Dad and brother are constantly screaming at each other and just not having a great time 😛

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.