Very lengthy sorry!

Posted , 2 users are following.

since November 2016 I have had dizziness associated with muscle pain such as back aches, leg aches, aches in arms where my elbow is, extreme fatigue can only do so much before I have to stop and sleep, anxiety and depression. Since then I have had a few appointments (ENT, MRI) and blood tests that have given me absolutely nothing, there were a few things that came up in my blood test but the doctors didn't even bother looking further into it. I am due a 24 hour ECG which i know will be normal and im fed up of being thrown around. They offered therapy which I do over the phone however they are basing my symptoms on depression and want me to do things I have expressed I cannot do due to the symptoms i face. They see it as depression causing the symptoms but its the other way around im not a fool. I have also lost my ESA entitlement because they say im fit for work when I am clearly not. I feel like no one actually believes me when I say i need help and cant live like this. What should I do, who should I call because I am at a dead end here I need to get diagnosed and I need to build my life back up

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You can always try testing for Lyme. Looking for borreliosis spirochaetes and coinfections associated. Might contact ILADS if you decide to investigate furtherĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.