Very low crying a lot.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Before I stary..Ive been under mh team for over a year. I started seeing a lovely gp this time last year but she has been off sick for 7 months.. im seeing a psychologist but its not helping much. Im do stressed by my job and financial situation.. and now my dad has come back into my life and I cannot explain it but its causing me terrible upset and negative emotions. I really wish my gp was back as she was so supportive and a safe person to me esp with all this going on..i just feel the other drs dont understand and feel so alone.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi life can be awful sometimes can't it?  Why do you have to have your father in your life if he is causing you so much stress and upset?  Even though he is family you are quite within your rights to protect yourself from toxic people.  

You sound like you desperately need a break.  Could you take a bit of time off work and/or go on holiday?  This might help.  x

• Posted

I only had a weeks leave a few weeks ago and off again next week...it helps but then have to return to work 😣

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.