Very new to this post viral fatigue

Posted , 11 users are following.

Still getting used to how this affects me it's my 59th birthday today was hoping to get out for just a couple of hours but nooo my body has other ideas, so it's lying on sofa for me today with messages and family round at intervals so strange how this affects you as a very Independant lady as I'm sure all of you are too. It takes a bit of getting used to, such as life 

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Happy birthday my dear and even though I don't know you and we have never met I can tell you are strong. So keep positive and don't beat yourself up through the difficult times. Accept was is to be, but never give up on what is to become your future which is still in front of you and can be full of many things however small they may appear to others. You are strong and strength isn't always measured in physical terms and if it wavers come on here and tell us. One or more will be here for you. In the meantime take heart in those family members and strangers that believe in you and accept all that is you ..independent or a little less so just at this moment in time xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.