Very pale

Posted , 5 users are following.

does anyone feel like they look super pale expecially in the face after months of being sick? every time i look in the mirror i feel like i look super pale but family tells me i look better idk maybe its just a mind thing

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

yeah all the time, i feel pale and washed out

• Posted

thanks for replying thats a better description washed out is how i feel like i look too

• Posted

I feel like i look super pale the super red and it just goes back and forth.

• Posted

i do notice my cheeks and legs get red when i get fever and those hot flashes....also everytime i take a bath i wont put water too hot anymore but the tops of my feet and my shins break out in what looks like a heat rash but on my legs its like these red spots it honestly kind of looks like pots but i read you normally have a racey heart and other things with it so im just assuming its from the mono making my skin irritated...have you ever experienced any weir skin rashes and breakouts like that?

• Posted

well thats good! idk i just feel like i look like a ghost everyday lol ive always had a lighter complexion but not like this..i hope you start feeling better soon i cant imagine being sick for as long as you have been

• Posted

thanks for your reply i kept wondering if other people had that too

• Posted

Yeah also my male part does the same thing lol my hands tend to turn red at work when i am doing stuff also

• Posted

oh gosh lol yeah i noticed my hands turn red too if im doing something like opening up a bag or doing laundry

• Posted

my feet go bright red when i stand up first thing in the morning

• Posted

when i walk around and get hot i notice my feet and legs get red the tops of my feet get red and speckly the backs of my arms look red and speckly too kind of like a rash but it doesnt itch very weird

• Posted

Hey Katelyn,

I remember thinking that I looked very pale during mono too, and it is only understandable given everything that this virus takes you through, physically, mentally and emotionally. I want to reassure you this can be normal Katelyn, I felt I looked pale too but things returned to normal as I started to feel better with time and especially into that second year.

Still thinking about you and hoping you are coping as well as can be expected at this tough time - hang in there Katelyn I still truly believe you are going to be FULLY well again and that Year 2 is going to be your year of complete recovery. Trusting God with that.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.