Very scared! Are these genital warts?

Posted , 3 users are following.

they didn't really bother me or were visable until i had sex a couple days ago. felt a sharp pain and felt inflamed. hurt for a day. they are tender to the touch. and there seems to be some itching. are these warts? imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

they look like warts

• Posted

most of them look like normal vp im unsure about some of the ones at the bottom near the opening but iv seen vp look like that sometimes it becomes irritated probably be better off going to the doctors to be sure if they are warts they remove them if its vp then they leave them there

• Posted

thanks for replying. do you know if the vinegar test is reliable? i swabbed some apple cider vinegar on them and it stung but nothing turned white.

• Posted

not sure how reliable it is iv heard of some doctors using that method .....its more than likley vp but id still get checked to be sure u could have a vaginal infection if its become sore after sex

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.