very sore boil under arm cant sleep help?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have been dignosed as med for hs and i forgot to take my meds for the weekend so i developed one on my armpit but it seems to be deep inside my skin i have never had one like that and when i tried hot compression this morning didnt help what can i do?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

try camomile tea compresses..it does wonders on pain and inflamation....like heat up every 25 min and do...and i swear by diet change..i have just about healed mine completly by diet change..i feel hungry a lot, but its working..at current moment..I have NO flares!
    • Posted

Kindly do tell me what kind of changes you have done with your diet . Plz I also want to get rid of this problem of mine
    • Posted

google all foods that cause inflamation...and nighshade foods..potatoes..carbs..white floured anything..sugars of any kind.(i still eat my chocolate when i want but just a bite)...no peppers..no hot foods at all (spicy)..no dairy..yes, i know doesnt sound like a blast but beats an infected cyst any day of the week...believe me if i want to taste something i do, I eat pumpernickle bread now and kale salads and believe you me i have consumed more fruits and veges imaginable, but i cant even begin to tell you the change in HS since i fought it with foods!
    • Posted

Thank you very much for your reply. I will immediately start doing all this and will see the results .
    • Posted

I know everyone is completely different, but omitting these foods has done it...I am a young 50..lol...and have suffered since the age of 17..and for once I feel free, sure I still have scars, but who cares, and I know i can still have flares im sure..oh and if you smoke STOP!..another trigger I dont care what people say..7 months of no smokes either and I feel so much better, lots of days still of no underwear because thats my norm and Im cautious as heck, I am excited to hear if this helps you, its a committment worth taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted

That's no fun Danielle. I had one last weekend (had many deep ones)

I found an antibacterial soothing cream at the chemist which may have relieved it a little.

I agree on duet. Mine is simply potato's. Take note exactly what you at 12 hours before the inflammation. Try to avoid that stuff if possible while this resolves itself.

Then next flare take note of what you are 12 hrs prior.

• Posted

Typos fixed

I agree on diet. Mine is simply potato's. Take note exactly what you ate 12 hours before the inflammation. Try to avoid that stuff if possible while this resolves itself.

Then next flare take note of what you ate 12 hrs prior.

• Posted

absolutely potatoes for me and carbs and sugars in general....i have never been in such good shape since ive omitted them in my diet..
  • Posted

thx all i have tried something i saw on another site on fb where you put vics vapor rup on it and it seems to be going down and slowly going away the pain is virtually non exsistant and i can finally lift my arm and move it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.