Posted , 3 users are following.
I dont even know where to start or how to describe my symptoms properly... here is my best attempt of describing my aymptoms...
1. I sometimes get a weird head ache which comes with little pain, and mild light headedness and i am only listing this as a symptom because i heard migranes have to do with symptoms but i only sonetimes have these head aches and pain killers dont help...
2. My vision is not too blury but almost staticy.. but i dont believe it is snow viaion because it is colord almost as if they are the equivilent of seeing tiny tiny tiny stars but all over your bision looking at abything...
3 . Next is that these stars are sometines moving in different spots in my vision which i cant directly look at in the same way you cant look at eye floaters...
4. I see eye floater.. lol idl how else i can describe it but i sometines see eye floaters as regular ones that you would imagine, as if they are individual or clumps of cells or sometimes one black tiny tiny black circle...
5. Next is things i look at almost morph some times.. almost as if surfaces are breathing, pulsing, twisting, sliding, etc
6. The next one is very weird yet very rarely do i run into this... sonetimes everything looks less 3d if that makes sense.
7. I used to see blodges of random colors or grey blobs but i have not experienced that for the past 2 years i believe.
8. Idk if everyone experiences this or not but if i look at somthing speciphically my phone, everything around ut goes blurry.
9. When i close my eyes i see lots of shapes and colors and stars and things
I believe those are all my symptoms and if i remember or can pick out anymore ill mention them. I should also point of a couple other things... i drink quite a bit more than a 17 year old probably should and i believe that is effecting my nervs because spots in my feet are going numb, and my arms or hands sometimes randomly get tingily but not numb as if they are asleep but i still have full fonction of them if that makes sense so i dont know if that would have to do with anything. I also dont get much sunlight and i am not very active anymore... i have a decent diet, i am vegan but i still eat alot of junk food. I have had severe panic dissorder which has tubed down a bit and is what i would consider a healthy amount or maybe a but too much ancxiety. I spend most of my time stareing at a screen. I dont get a tun of sleep or i get way too much sleep. I have also had between 5-7 concussions, some un diagnosed others were 2 major 1 regular and 2 minor. Lastly i dont kbow if this would have to do with it nit i use to smoke quite a bit of weed until i smoked something laced and tripped and then i started vapeing it for a year and i heard thc is not the greatest for your vision although it can help glaucoma and i have not done any other drugs except for a unhealthy amount of benidrill by mistake when i was younger. I vape cbd now but it is suppose to be verry benificual and i obly vape it for pain and axiety/depresion and it really helps so i am going to buy cbd acctract, pills, wax and bud. Only reason i mentioned that is be ause i have read that thc could cause snow vision and psychadellics could cause vision problems and like i said i smoked sonethibg laced by accident.
I dont kbow what else to say but this is really bugging me and makeing me depressed to a point and has caused what i would like to call de realization... please any info would be apreciated
Im just a 150 pound 5'6" 17 year old dude who just watches netflix and goes out here and there.
(I also have posture which might not be as gould as it ahould be... my back is pushed in a but more than normal in the centre, my neck is a little bit more forwars thab normal and my shoulder blades are pushed back the slightesr slightest bit)
-sorry if alot of this information is useless but im giveing u all the info i can incase if it can help
I WILL ALSO NOTE THAT LAST YEAR MY EYE DOCTOR SAID I WAS FINE!!!
-sorry if there are spelling mistakesi am useing my phone and it has no spell check
0 likes, 4 replies