Very worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

Back in December I felt I was having looser stools my doctor organised all different blood tests which included CEA full blood count and a CRP test which all came back normal. She sent me for a non urgent sigmoidosphy which I had 10 days ago and again all clear.

I am getting a dull ache at the side of my tummy which has last 14 days now but not sure if that is to do with my overys.. plus I have had bright blood on my touekt tissue twice which wasn't to much just when I wiped after a number 2.

Do i go back the doctors or of there was cancer woukd it of showm up on my camarea and bloods. I also had poo tested for blood to which came back normal.

So worried as keep reading about bowel cancer and getting very frightened. I woke up at 4am very stressed which caused me to gave diareah whixhbi think may be because i am so worried.. I just don't know what to do now as my husband said the blood could just been a one off from a big number 2 or a pile which I can't feel I have. Anyone had this symptom after a camera

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Laura

You have had all tests done with nothing sinister in the results-

(Camera would pick up anything bad(I know I've been there)!

Go back to your doc and say you are still having a lot of pain and discomfort-It may be something else not cancer-

As I'm not qualified I can't guess what is wrong with you-Don't keep reading about cancer - it'll make you feel worse!

Keep us informed of how you are.

Regards

Susan

• Posted

Laura I tried to text you yesterday phone was acting up its good news your tea was normal along with other tests I get blood on my toilet paper sometimes too but my scopes were done in not a doctor but I think bright blood is a better sign than dark but you could ask for a colonoscopy to ease your mind keep us posted
  • Posted

I have blood on toilet paper for years now. I have had 3 colonoscopies and 2 sigmoidoscopys it was internal piles and fissure.

• Posted

John. I hope its something that's not sinister and is just fissures or piles. but I'm sorry hoy have to go through a those scopes not fun

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.