Very worried about sexual health and future relationship

Posted , 6 users are following.

Till about 8 months ago my foreskin couldn't retract while erect. Now, I managed to make it pull backwards by some stretching exercises and pulling back gently while masturbating and erection. But, it doesn't totally goes back(Have a look at the picture). Even while masturbating, it has to be pulled back manually and doesn't fit in a fix place. How can I manage to make it pulled automatically while getting erection? Please suggest if I should get circumcised and if there is some home treatment(Also for glans sensitivity as I have very sensitive glans) . I am very worried about my future sexual relationship.

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Edited

like the edge of the foreskin curves and its wrinkly ? dont worry my friend same here, apparently its normal

• Edited

I searched it today. Could it be as a result of tight frenulum? If I pull it back manually a little more than above picture, it gets pulled back but with a little pain in my frenulum. It looks like this.

I think I got a huge problem. Please somebody reply!!!

• Posted

While the photo is not clear, it looks more like your were circumcised as a baby or small infant - this is maybe why your foreskin is very short, or non-existent

Perhaps it is just the loose skin on the shaft of your penis that you are drawing forward and you have no foreskin?

If possible, check with a parent on whether you were circumcised when young?

• Posted

No I wasn't circumcised as a baby. I have a foreskin. Please look at it.

I think I got my problem which is a tight frenulum which I have posted in a comment(Please have a look and help me about it). I am asking how can I cure it, suggest me please.

• Edited

The frenulum is part of the stretching process - there are two ways to address this:

i.) Keep doing the stretch exercises until you achieve success - this will be a long-term thing, there is no immediate 'cure' for how your penile skin and frenulum currently are in terms of lengthening them to behave in the way you want them to.

ii.) you could get a mild steroid cream from a doctor as this will help the stretching process.

If you are not aware of the following web site, check it out and follow the suggested stretches - also note the one termed 'the frenulum stretch' - as I cannot post external web site addresses you need to search using the following search words:

• Wiki - How - 3 Ways to do - Phimosis Stretching

Essentially, the stretches you have done so far have been beneficial, you now need to continue the stretch process until you achieve the level of success that you feel is right for your penis.

As I said, you need to take a progressive approach with exercises - step-up the amount of exercises every three weeks or so, as long as you have no problems - never try to force change by using excessive force.

The other exercise that you have mentioned - drawing your entire skin to the base of your penis when you are erect is a one to continue doing - as long as you do not force it.

Add this to your stretch routine, again use the gym exercise approach a few to start with, hold the stretch for a number of seconds, then every 2 to 3 weeks add more stretches and hold the stretch for longer.

Yes, this is a time consuming process - your penile skin is unique to you, the only way to achieve further progress is to use a stepped, progressive approach to the exercises you do

• Edited

I did know about stretching from this WikiHow only. and also cured my tight foreskin but not the frenulum. Its been very long since I have practised stretching bur not focussed on the frenulum. With your suggestion, I will focus on it and surely message you if it got cured. Are you available always for messaging?

• Posted

Easiest way to inform me is here in your Forum Post - I believe other people reading your post should learn from your experiences and what it is I am suggesting - this cannot occur in Messaging

So Forum Post updates ONLY .....

• Edited

Okay, how frequently did you do the stretch exercises per week.?

Did you use a progressive approach: like any new exercise, such as at a gym, you would start real easy, then when you get the hang of it, slowly step-up on what you are doing every couple of months or so?

For penile stretches this would be the number of stretches you were doing, and the amount of time you held the stretch for?

Also, stretches are best done in the shower or immediately after - are these the kinds of things you did when stretching?

In simple terms, you have not done enough stretching - certainly you do not need to get circumcised.

Stretching is a continual process, your penile skin should develop the natural elasticity and resilience it requires so that the foreskin, and perhaps the frenulum as well develop in the way it is intended to be.

• Posted

Previously, I had tight foreskin but now I got a retractable one when erect. I did similar exercises just like what you said.The question is what can I do to my tight frenulum and early ejaculation?

• Posted

... just to add on the early ejaculation - there are several techniques you can use, most of these involve you masturbating, then lengthening the time before you ejaculate.

So, simply, you need to get your penis used to being stimulated and putting in-place start - stop routines, so that you can predict when you are getting near to needing to ejaculate, and stopping stimulation at this point.

When the feeling of wanting to ejaculate fades away, you can then stimulate your penis once again.

This, again, is a time consuming process and you will only make progress with this after months of practice of knowing when to stop stimulation, and when it is safe to stimulate your penis without making yourself ejaculate

• Posted

I am indeed using the same process and its been very long time. The ejaculation amount is very good compared to previous amount but timing is not improved even a moment. I start stimulating from morning and immediately stop it when I get near to ejaculate. I repeat it and always ejaculate at night. Why is there no any sign of improvement? Please, I appreciate your great answer.

• Posted

So, in terms of time - from you first starting to stimulate your penis until the first time you ejaculate, how long is this?

• Posted

A little more than a minute, sometimes around 2 minutes. Once, I had oral sex, which lasted for few moments only. And. if I practice edging I can somehow hold for a long time but has not improved yet.

What can I do to it?

• Posted

Other than resorting to medical treatments that may or not have any impact - you need to slow the whole process down.

So, for example, are you sexually aroused before you start stimulating?

Is your penis already erect?

As you state - you can do edging - you need to tune-into what is going on: what is happening when you edge, as compared to when you stimulate your penis other times?

I learned that you can tell the different points at which your penis has had different levels of stimulation, and what that feels like.

There is a point of 'no return' in that it does not matter what else you do you are going to ejaculate. What you need to learn is staying below the level of no return.

This in-turn enables you to keep your stimulation below the level of making yourself ejaculate.

I also did a couple of thing that I found really helpful in controlling the whole stimulation process: first, I looked up on the internet about 'Kegels for Men' - these are actually the muscles inside the body in the genital region, once you start exercising these you can then engage them as part of the process of controlling your stimulation, and this in-turn, help with enabling you to stop getting to the point of no return.

Second, I learned about core muscles and how you exercise these correctly.

If you look up Kegels for Men, and understand what they really are, and how to exercise these to the point that you can use them effectively, and, again, look up Core Muscle exercises you can then get an idea of the different thing you can put in place to help you in the stimulation process.

Things like this will not produce an immediate impact, you need to learn about exercising the muscle sets, then building the level of exercising that you are doing with them, then add them into when you are stimulating yourself.

Really, you are building on your awareness of the different points of stimulation, what each stage feels like, then you can help yourself to broaden out the time before you ejaculate

• Posted

Thank you.

I appreciated your concern and I will try the processes that you stated as much as I can.

Are you available for messages if I have problems related to this so that I can ask you?

• Posted

Simply update your Forum Post here and I will receive an email alert - I do NOT respond to Messaging ...

• Posted

Okay. I am really thankful to your answers to my every questions.

• Posted

What I would suggest you do is to look up Kegels for Men, and how to strengthen AND engage your core muscles.

Practice when you are stimulating yourself what the feelings are actually like in the different stages of arousal. Once you become aware of these you can then turn this to your advantage, such as stop stimulation when you feel your arousal is becoming too near to you ejaculating, when you don't want to.

All these things are time consuming, the more beneficial things you put in place the less likely you are to feel disappointed about when it is you have made yourself ejaculate.

Try over the next 3 to 4 months to do as many different things as you can, then learn and practice how you use these to your advantage .....

• Edited

I am trying this from around 2 months and also I will patiently wait for the results.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.