Vestibular Headaches

Posted , 4 users are following.

So it turns out my ear infection was referred ear pain from a vestibular headache. Has anyone had these? I am left with slight dizziness. I am taking dramamine. I am also doing vestibular exercises. When will I feel better? I read taking aspirin preventatively helps. I already take magnesium. It also is hard to use my computer, television or phone as it bothers my eyes.

I got the headache on the day I got my period. It also was first time my period was only lasted a day. I have this feeling it is related to perimenopause hormonal issues.

Any thoughts any help.

I love this forum as it keeps my anxiety under control.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

so i feel like i had something similar last night. i took a shower and about a half hour later i suddenly became hot around my face and neck and a headache started. it wasnt real bad but then my vision started to get weird and it felt like someone was squeezing my head and neck. this went on for about 15 minutes and it just made my anxiety rise until i took a xanax. it was scary but im not sure what it was.

• Posted

so i feel like i had something similar last night. i took a shower and about a half hour later i suddenly became hot around my face and neck and a headache started. it wasnt real bad but then my vision started to get weird and it felt like someone was squeezing my head and neck. this went on for about 15 minutes and it just made my anxiety rise until i took a xanax. it was scary but im not sure what it was.

• Posted

• Posted

Kelly

I am so sorry. Are you still a little dizzy? Swaying? That is what I am left with. It is worse if I turn my head side to side. I keep hoping it will improve. Two days ago I was pretty good, but then yesterday I must have moved around too much and I felt so dizzy.

• Posted

hi jen

i am still a little off today. i woke up feeling better but feel like jt can come back at any time. sorry you are still feeling that way too. when does this nightmare end right🙁

• Posted

i feel the same. i spent all day walking around without turning my neck to stay not dizzy 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.