Vestibular Migraine and auras,when will light sensitivity go away?

Posted , 2 users are following.

2 weeks ago i had a vestibular migraine with balance issues, felt wiped out alot. a week later i got another migraine but with aura..i usually get this only like 3-4x a year. my migraines are usually triggered by hormonal changes.

its been a week now but only around 5 days ago i noticed sensitivity to lights and it wont go away.

its so annoying. it triggered yet another headache yesterday!

ive been to GP alot this year since i had a vestibular Neuritis

in February. the balance issues are almost gone. today i feel weakness in arms and legs and fatigued.

is this all part of the migraine? i never had light sensitivity for days. ibuprofen doesnt do anything.

i went outside earlier and peope talking and noises.made me feel nauseous , was uncomfortable. i dont understand, its been a week now. and these issues ive only had for a few days now. i had a headache yesterday but wasnt a migraine.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I think it will go away when you adjust your lifestyle, but even then things wont happen straight away, it will take months for your eyesight to return to normal. Wear low strength glasses.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.