Vestibular Papillomatosis or Genital Warts?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I just noticed these last night. They dint itch, burn, hurt etc...but clearly they are something abnormal. Maybe not. I'm going to the dermatologist next week so maybe she can check and see if they look like warts...but has anyone seen anything like this before? I thought warts were clumpy. These seem to have their own little bases. They aren't rough to the touch but aren't soft either...any ideas? image

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

its vp

• Posted

It's like right below my vaginal opening on the sides. Is that normal?

• Posted

ye it normally occurs around the opening of the vagina and both sides of the labia it can form.as smooth round lumps of finger like projections

• Posted

do these also look like vp? on the opening of my vagina?

• Posted

Did you find out what it is? Mine is the same. Go to the doctor 4 times but they said its normal=(((

• Posted

hello I also have the same thing when you go to the dermatologist can you say that he told you please

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.