Vestibular Papillomatosis or HPV?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi I'm very worried about this. No itchy-ness or whatsoever. Just traumatizing to see this. Help me what could this be? Vestibular Papillomatosis or HPV ? It's like a pulp in the vagina lips. image

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

i have exactly the same as yours. checked and the doctor didn't notice. until now i don't know what it is. Can you check that to a doctor and give us update on what it is. I had also a trauma about this. thank you

• Posted

same here! I couldnt sleep thinking about it, will get checked soon.

• Posted

i think have something similar and im getting it checked today. i posted mine earlier.

ill let you know

• Posted

If you dont mind, would it be okay to show her this photo? and please let me know.

• Posted

Anyone? Please help me

• Posted

looks like vestibular papillomatosis to me, espcially as not itchy or sore.

• Posted

it is harmless and cannot be spread by sex so it doesnt need to be got rid of. i guess the only way would be plastic surgery but even then it might come back. Think of it like skin moles except on your vulva.

• Posted

yeah, but just a few bumps around the vag opening. had them for many many years

• Posted

No, but there have been other posts on here with more than you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.