vestibular papillomatosis Or HPV?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive been experiencing provoked pain at the entrance of my vagina for as long as i can remember. In 2016, i was diagnosed with vulvodynia and since then I've just managed the pain. penetration has been nearly impossible for me.

for the first time yesterday i noticed a number of tiny projections around my labia. they almost look like fingers. they are painless however i think they contribute to some of the pain i experience during sex. i surmise that ive had these lumps for awhile. i also think my vaginal opening and urethra may be abnormal because everytime i have penetritive sex, i experience bladdar incontinence (not Squirting). im on the waitlist to see a gyno. can someone help?

imageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi, this is VP. They can get swollen when irritated. If they cause to much discomfort, there is laser treatment option that you can discuss with your doctor. This is really common. I understand you are going through a lot with your condition but be reassured that it's harmless.

• Edited

thank you! i have an appointment with my doctor very soon. i appreciate your response.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.