vestibular PT work?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello, so i have dizzness/lightheadness/cant focus since years. It goes and comes. i just found out about vestibular migraines on this website as all my tests came back good. im going to a dizzy clinic in Jan to hopefully find some help or get some exercises. Its just physiotheaprists who specalize in dizzy issues and a big training centre .

so did anybody try vestibular PT before and if so did it help?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I tried it but it didn't help. I think I have occipital neuralgia which is an issue with a nerve in my head. Look it up.

• Posted

Yes vestibular rehab does help. you must do the exercises every day, even if you are not dizzy that day. You gotta keep moving. Good luck!

• Posted

never stop rehabing. it wont happen over night and it is hard to gauge improvement. also, get creative with it. sports, juggling. I started skateboarding. improves my balance.

• Posted

thanks for all replies. i go to a dizzy clinic on jan 8 for hopefully some answers. i was going to start some rehab myself from youtube videos but im kind of nervous about starting before i see somebody as afraid i make myself worst

• Posted

thanks victoria. i wonder how something so sinple works

• Posted

hey everybody. so i either have vestibular migraines or PPPD. i have home exercises to do. after i do them i feel very sick and nausea... is this normal?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.