vFIT devices

Posted , 5 users are following.

Would appreciate any first hand info from women who have purchased this device. I find the website extremely vague, even to what it "improves". Is this for pelvic floor problems, AV, UTIs? It sounds like a $400 heated vibrator to me. 

According to their website it's harder to see results over 70, but it isn't clear what the results should be. According to an NIH paper LED red light will be at least partly if not significantly effective for skin rejuvenation, wound healing, etc. However the vFIT website doesn't make these claims. 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Bless you!! It’s a  VSculpt. It’s a weird  and wonderful thing but it’s definitely helping to rejuvenate my vagina walls. I dont suffer from UTI’s,thrush or itching. I’m not in a sexual relationship at the moment but I would guess this would really help. I would say if you are thinking of spending 2 or 3 thousand pounds on The Mona Lisa treatment plus travelling and time I would give the VSculpt serious thought. As 

long as you are comfortable with warmth and vibrators. I found it for £375 inc gel.You pay £100 for a really decent vibrator and i needed a new one anyway. I think it is personal choice also. I would have tried anything as I want to look for a new relationship and I’m glad I made this choice. It might not be for the more prudish and we are all different but I have no regrets😀

• Posted

Dotsie, thanks for your response. How long have you been using it? Did a doctor recommend it?

To put it mildly I have been sexually inactive and at this stage in my life it seems absurd to expect otherwise. Knowing how uncomfortable exams had become I just felt the door had closed in that department. Companionship would be nice, but it just doesn't seem likely. 

I am interested in the vFIT only re its ability to rejuvenate the skin. Has the doctor reported to you after exams that your skin has improved?

I have finally agreed to use hormone cream, but want to research any options that would enable me to keep the hormone dosage low due to family cancer history.

• Posted

Just to be clear - do these things have the same effect as a vibrator (if you know what I mean!)? But also has healing benefits?
  • Posted

If these things are to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles then it would be much cheaper just to do pelvic floor exercises. Perhaps it is the lazy way to condition the pelvic floor! However if they also improve the condition of the vaginal wall cells and natural lubrication they it may be worth the price.
    • Posted

That's what I'm hoping to determine. I know nothing about using red LED light to heal anything. I may have had a chiropractor use one on me some time ago and there was absolutely no relief or healing that took place. I thought it was a scam.

According to the FIT site that type of light is used for facial rejuvenation. Again, is that valid or just a beauty treatment that is more psychological than physically effective?

• Posted

I have a question for anyone who might know the answer to this...there has been a lot of discussion around strengthening of the pelvic floor muscles. I thought those muscles needed to be relaxed with all of these symptoms or does that only apply to those of us who have urinary symptoms?  My PT wants me doing reverse Kegels which is to relax the pelvic floor. 
    • Posted

julie, if you start a new discussion specifically on pelvic floor exercises it may be more helpful to you. I am finding that so many different topics are brought up under a specific heading that it's impossible to follow them. That's why I started this one specifically on the vFIT. (It has taken me some time to figure this out! I'll blame it on menopauseredface

• Posted

Oh dear!!! We aren’t all perfect and sometimes need abit of help.I am using VSculpt primarily for my vaginal walls but if anything else improves along the way..I’m all for it. Like I said earlier.. it’s probably not for everyone but the easier the better for me.. oh and enjoyment which will lead to blood pumping healthily around vagina walls 😀

• Posted

The Monalisa treatment is infra red so maybe that will help you understand it a little better.
    • Posted

So it's essentially burning the skin... slightly? Wouldn't that create scar tissue after a while? I realize the Mona Lisa encourages collagen production, but with enough treatments I can't help but wonder if the effects would be detrimental.

• Posted

The book I use on pelvic floor exercises teaches you to be aware of and control your pelvic floor muscles. Strengthening them will certainly help with urinary incontinance - it helped me hold on for longer when I get that urgency. But the exercises are also about controlling the pelvic floor muscles, so you can tense and relax them at will.
    • Posted

Monalisa touch treatment uses lasers that burns the inner surface of the vagina wall, stimulating it to repair itself. Personally, I don’t fancy that. Infra red light just warms the skin, it shouldn’t burn.
  • Posted

Hello!

Did you get any answers on this? I am interested too!

Thank you very much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.