VH Essential

Posted , 4 users are following.

I thought that VH essential was going to be the answer for me but nope, another false advertisement well atleast for me 😢😢 I'm loosing hope day by day. I've been taking my probiotics everyday and vitamin d3 I just hope this really does help I know it's not going to clear up fast but I'm praying that one day I will be BV free ☺️

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I read on here and having been using vitamin C caplets(dissolvable) 500mg and inserting it directly into vagina. You have to do it at night and it has to be as far up as you can get it. I have tried everything I possibly could try. But this is the one that has worked!

• Posted

Hi I was having a problem with BV and could not get rid of it. Every time my boyfriend and I would have sex there was a horrible odor. I started taking a probiotic and folic acid. Then before my boyfriend and I would get together I would use a Serre stick and then stick in a Norform and there is no odor at all. I finally stopped having symptoms at all but still use the Serre stick occasionally for the fun of it. smile. Hope this helps you!
  • Posted

I had vaginitis for 4 months. The way that it was finally cured: I asked to be treated for mycoplasma genitalium. This bacteria causes a high pH and recurrent BV. And no one screens for it, and flagyl doesn't kill it. If you want to be tested: labcorp test 180089. Treatment is 5 day z-pack. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.