Vibrating in right breast

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started with this sympton on Fri night and woke up in a state of panic. Very mild vibrating feeling in right breast. I cannot feel any lumps or bumps and just wondered if any of you guys who have previously posted have any suggestions or if any of you are still struggling with this. I do have a considerable amount of stress in my life due to finding out my husband is quite poorly with a terminal condition. Thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

anxiety tends to target the nervous system that’s why people feel vibrations, tingling, etc. you have a lot going on right now and I’m not surprised you’re having that sensation. I just always say that everybody should have a complete physical check up at least once a year. Try to relax your mind as much as you can. I’m sure it’s difficult right now, but see if you can listen to some soothing meditations found on YouTube for anxiety. Take some time out for yourself to settle your mind down. I’ve had anxiety, my whole life, and I’ve had all of those sensations. Vibration, tingling, even numbness, vibration in head, arms and legs. Many more. None of these sensations are harmful. Hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.