Vibrating sensations!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else get this weird vibrating sensations??

It feel like my body and mostly my head is vibrating from the inside! I dont know how to describe it!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have that why I lay on my back and try to take a deep breath. It literally vibrates for a few seconds.
  • Posted

Yea i get this sometimes. Usually when im laying down in bed trying to go to sleep. Its like your body is telling you to get up and move!! Especially if you're very active. Everyone gets this at some point in their lives.. And body tremors do not mean anything serious. So no worries!!!

If this becomes very bothersome to you though, see your doctor.

• Posted

Yes. Yes. I get these. Oddly so do my kids. They have mentioned this. They do pass. 
  • Posted

Last night it happened to me I felt like jittery or vibrations or like a shakiness feeling throughout my body and my head when I was tying to sleep which caused major anxiety
  • Posted

To put it bluntly: yes.

I have been in a constant state of health anxiety since Feb...I also found out during this time (shortly after I began having symptoms of woozyness and head pressure,) that a family member was dieing.

When I was told this person had died, months after finding out, two days later I became so upset I was beside myself. At this point a buzzing, vibrating feeling ran through my head and face.

Of course I instantly attributed this to my brain tumour fear...

My doctor told me it was stress. After this happening it seemed to activate the feeling in me and I became terrified it would happen again, so much so that I did actually make it happen again.

I was convinced I was having seizures but I know deep down that it had happened at a point when my stress levels and emotions were pulled to the extreme.

Your body can give all sorts of sensations when you are experiencing deep anxiety, I think this is why so many go to the hospital when they have a panic attack. It's very frightening.

As long as your doctor thinks it is alright I would say you are fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.