Vibrations in pelvic area

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have just noticed the last couple of weeks, and today it seems to be happening frequently. I have been going to pain management for painful degenerative disc, severe on some areas. Now I also have more issues walking. I am 59 and feel like I have been going downhill this last year. What can be causing the vibrations?

I have been seeing my primary Doctor and a pain management Doctor. I have tried physical therapy, chiropractic with no improvement. Went to a spine Doctor and nothing they can do surgically. I am on pain pills 10mg 4Xday. I have had MRi on spine cervical, thoracic and brain with nothing showing other than degeneration. Something is going on this is not normal. Advice please

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I get vibrations and even a buzzing and I've heard other peri and meno say they have gotten the vibrations and buzzing in all parts of body one time at time even her husband felt them from her. I think hormones especially dropping low really messes with the nervous system and muscles 

• Posted

Look up autoimmune issues myelin sheath. I too get these vibrations. Honestly- for me it means I HAVE to stay off ALL GRAINS and ALL SUGAR and no dairy. If you were to give it 10 days... you would hopefully see a difference if these are contributors to this feeling.

I went from healthy to close to ZERO quality of life. Now have full blown osteoporosis, tingling in left half of body, vibrations in my face and lips, stabbing shooting depressing pain. I have been on my journey for 13 years.

FUNCTIONAL neurologist can best help you decipher what is going on. Regular neurologists failed me horribly.

• Posted

Monday I started what I think is tremors, it is now Friday and they are getting more active.  I went to the Doctor yesterday.  When I walk is where you can see it more when I go to put my foot dog sometimes I shake.  Now I even have these laying in bed it kind of feels like a muscle spasm but not painful at all.  Now everytime I get out of the car I have this tremor/ spasm.  I was pushing a cart today shopping and had lots of them.  I have seen other people do the same thing kind tremors but seeing it in others doesn't help since I don't know what causes it.  

I have had back pain for a year and go to a pain management clinic, so taking 10mg 4 times a day for the pain.  I also take muscle relaxers.  I have not started any new drug.  

I had a CT scan yesterday, and have a Lumbar MRI on the 30th.  I will see a neurologist the 16th of January.  Anyone have this type of thing?  any suggestions on how to calm them down?

Thanks,

• Posted

If you use magnesium spray and that's the cause, the vibrations will go away within hours.  Spray your wrist, neck and stomach.  I do not sell this, but I buy it on Amazon...Ease magnesium spray.   IT works!  I was going crazy thinking I had some kind of aneurism or something and someone mentioned it could be a magnesium deficiency.  I remembered I had some under my bathroom counter and I had not been using it.  It was amazing! The vibrations were gone by the next afternoon. 

• Posted

There is a magnesium you can buy... dr Carolyn dean’s  website called remag.  I put a capful of remag ( I also purchase remyte) from her in a large cup of water and sip it daily.   Magnesium is amazing!  Also, you can get bath salts like Epsom salts Dr Teal’s... even in Walmart’s and targets... or calm magnesium bath paowders... take baths in it.   Hopefully that will work!  These things took away my tremors.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.