Vibrationsss in Stomach and Vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello friends

anyone experience vibrations in lower part of stomach and sometimes on vagina too..IS THIS ALSO PERI symtom or not ?

earlier i had vibrations in my head now in lower parts too 😭😭

Anyone experience this during Peri ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes i do get internal vibrations. Mostly at night. I feel it in my stomach mostly. When it first happened to me, it scared me to death. But thankfully for this forum many women do experience it. It is a part of peri, so do not get discouraged. It to will pass some day. Hugs

• Posted

Thanks for encouraging words mam..me too scare of this ..

i wish this phase pass soon

Good luck for ur journey

thanks for reply

• Posted

yes yes yes...this is common and one lady on this site called them bunnies in her tummy and elsewhere....its a strange feeling but try not to be scared or worried as they are common symptoms...

CK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.