Videos on YouTube

Posted , 5 users are following.

If you put "lichen planus" in the YouTube search there are over 50 videos on LP. I was amazed.

Some of the people on the video had LP but it was nothing like mine. One young woman had purple spots all over her that really looked like scars. I have oral LP and also vulva LP, but also had a breakout of LP on my arm. It started as small red dots (I thought I must have bed bugs) that turned into blisters that all ran

together. It looked exactly like I had put an iron on my arm. They were flat and pink and a little purple, but were never dark and you can't tell I ever had LP. I have fair skin. Some of the people with LP and purple scars were darker skin. I wonder if that makes a difference.

On the videos there are a wide range of causes and cures. Some people said they were cured. One man said he has been searching information on LP for quite a while and he had found a cure. And, guess what,

he has written a book that I supposed you need to buy. It was all very interesting and I am tempted to see a homeopathic practitioner. Has anyone tried the homeopathic approach?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I was advised to put garlic oil on the erosions in my mouth. But it made them to sore.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.