Vile taste and upset stomach

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone else ever had a vile nasty taste in your mouth also nauseous feeling along with heartburn I feel just horrible I want to cry because I just feel like I'm falling apart my emotions are running high please let me know if anyone else has experienced this

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes i get this a lot stomach problems at times bad taste in my mouth heart burn then the nose bleeds 
  • Posted

I get nauseous feelings a lot. I have not experienced the bad taste in my mouth though. My emotions are all over the place too. Some days are better then others but overall I feel pretty crapy every day. It is not fun!
  • Posted

I  have the nausea all the time.  Anytime I have a hotflash the nausea comes.  I don't have the taste in my mouth though.  I finally got a hold of the emotions but did have that to.  So glad that went away. (knock on wood).  My emotions were so bad when I had a doctors appointment I broke down and cried for no reason.  So embarrasing. 
  • Posted

Hi it sounds like you have acid reflux ,my daughter is suffering from this ,it's horrid ,she is very poorly with it .Please make appointment to see your gp as he/she can give mess to control it .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.