Vinegar and Fungal Infections

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been reading some web pages where people are saying that undiluted vinegar (any type) helps to clear fungal infections around the groin.

I  think that vinegar would burn and not be recommended.

What do you think

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

It depends how it is used.  Sometimes a diluted non-pasteurised apple cider vinegar can help to avoid blatter infection for instance.
    • Posted

Hanny32508,

May I ask, how sure are you that vinegar will help with U.T.I. I see many such claims for vinegar, but so far no compelling reason to try. As you may know, the standard treatment is 3 days of 'flavour of the month' antibiotic. It may or may not work depending on the strain and susceptibility of the infecting organism to the antiinfective agent. A bit hit & miss, but as taking a urine sample and then waiting for the results of the culture is costly and time consuming, So we put up with the best we have at the moment. The hard proof is there should anyone doubt the efficacy of this standard medical routine, it is not perfect but works for most. What kind of reassurance can you offer for using vinegar instead??

Please reply, silence would suggest you have nothing to to offer by way of explaination.

• Posted

I have some other health issues in the same area that require a different 'environment', that is pH balance.  It affects the urinal tract.  As soon as I feel the urinal tract is affected I do the opposite - which is the vinegar treatment.  Cause the urinal tract wants a different pH level.  ?I have had to endure too many anti biotic treatments and that is not beneficial for the other issues. 

As someone said - We live in a toxic soup.  And the anti biotic adds to that.  It is not always easy to sail in between the cliffs. For me the vinegar treatment works this far and anti biotic treatment then can be avoided.  As long as I catch it in time. 

?Of what I read from your hand is that life has made you doubtful about healthy alternatives, and I wonder why. 

• Posted

I think you are correct.

You can check other platforms like . these also contains useful information from other peoples and experts.

All the best !

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.