Vision

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone with blurred vision since starting peri? I have it most times when i rest am better ..its scary tho😢😣

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

hi wendy.  I've had blurry vision on and off.  I had eyes checked but everything was ok.  They did say that I had dry eyes and I now use Natural Tears eyedrops almost every day for this.  It helps with the blurry vision too.  If you haven't already, have an eye test and maybe get the drops.  They are over the counter but you have to ask for these ones as they will just give the regular ones if you don't.  

• Posted

Yes, and this is where woman start needing reading glasses.  The lack of estrogen does/can create dry eyes, as well as dryness all over the body.  
    • Posted

Yes that happened to me. My yearly eye exam last year was fine and within a couple of months when my peri symptoms intensified I needed reading glasses for everything even eating. Didn't even ease into it but BAM! All of a sudden it hit.

• Posted

may eyes have become so bad! i need glasses for distance but never really use them unless its night and im driving or wearing my script sunglasses. but latley i find myself needing to wear more cause everything is blurry and fuzzy.
    • Posted

Kim this is exactlys what happens to me, I was also diagnosed with dry eye, over the counter drops helped but I now I have use my glasses all day sad since my close vision is getting worst now my new glasses are progressive, the dr said that dry eyes can cause blurry vision, that started in may, I never felt my eyes where dry, but when I use the drops my vision gets better, however this month I started feeling everything dry, my skin, mouth, vagina everything!!! Not fun...

• Posted

I have it all the time some days are worst then others.

Night time seems to better. I thought is was just me.

Sometime I feel like I need to stretch my eyes open

really wide to see clearly. It really is a scary thing to

have your vision be so blurry.😑

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.