Vision problems with anxitey

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am dizzy a lot . I can't concentrate on nothing very well my vision been like this for about a month now when I lay down and relax it helps a little bit but when I get up and move around for a while the problems come back and especially when I feel anxiety building up does anyone else feel like this

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes I do it's vile but when I try to sleep I get head jolts n racing heart it's horrid yes racing heart n head feels like it's being squeezed
    • Posted

I have trouble sleeping all together it takee me till like 5 am to fall asleep then I wake up feeling drained
    • Posted

The worry and nervousness I feel all the time is getting to me
    • Posted

You need to get an opthamologist exan and see your doctor. Tou need to tell your doc your symotoms and have him deciede if he wants tou on medicines. You do not have to always be in a crisis state of anxiety, its exhausting. You definetly need a good powder or liquid vitamin, vitamin D and  maybe start writting diwn everything in yiur head when you are cycling through oanic attacks so you dan see what you think abiut
    • Posted

You can't keep diagnosing everyone with a vitamin D deficiency, overdosing on vitamins will have an adverse effect if you already have enough.

Please speak to your GP before you go buying loads of vitamins willy nilly.

• Posted

Anxiety can be a cause for alot of things in life work bills etc

Seeing your Gp is good advice as a start talking about whats making you feel like this what started it off are you worried about something serious. Writong it down also help get it out of your head I have a stressful job so I find writing things down help but it doesnt solve the problem your having only

Postpones it see your doctor perferrably a woman as she will understand more tell how you feel how bad its getting etc she may suggest a councillor I went through what your going through now pills help bit they dont take ot away I got told to find something u enjoy doing and do ot in a quiet place dont think about anything else but what ur doing it workd for me hope it helps you take care see ur doctor

• Posted

I've been anxious a lot lately.  Especially in the mornings right before I get out of bed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.